Welcome to Clear Lake Area Ski Club
The Clear Lake Area Ski Club (CLASC) is a non-profit, member-operated social club that promotes the sports of snow skiing & snowboarding by offering trips to ski resorts throughout the world. We also offer non-skiing trips to exotic locations, our next being travel to Patagonia, Chile and Argentina in the fall of 2018. Other such trips have included Costa Rica, Egypt, South Africa and the Galapogos Islands. We also offer adventure travel trips which have included bicycle touring in Austria and Holland, rafting in the Grand Canyon and scuba diving in Fiji.
CLASC/TSC Trips 2018-2019
2018 Summer Expedition: Oct 24 - Nov 2 Patagonia, Chile & Argentina
Winter Expedition: Jan 18-26, 2019 Zermatt, Switzerland
Winter Shootout: Feb 2-9, 2019 Breckenridge, Colorado
Final Showdown: Feb 23 - Mar 2, 2019 Whitefish, Montana
2019 Fall Expedition: Sept 25 - Oct 5, 2019 Portugal, Douro River Cruise
see 2019 Trips Flyer for additional information on 2017-2018 Season trips.
RECENT EXCURSIONS 2017
2017 CLASC Sailing Trip - British Virgin Islands May 6-13, 2017. Twenty-nine CLASC members enjoyed this fabulous trip.
2017 Summer Expedition: Iceland, August 21 -29, 2017
For photos and commentary about these excursions go to the TRIPS page under Additional Information, Trip Articles.
Events and Activities
- Wine Tasting, September 13, 2018 at Total Wine,18740 Gulf Freeway, Friendswood, TX 77546. Event starts at 5:00 pm, cost is $20 at the door.
- Happy Hour, September 21, 2018, Merlion Restaurant, bar area, 1205 Main Street, Seabook, TX, 77586.
- Membership Meeting, October 5, 2018, South Shore Golf Club, 4300 S. Shore Blvd, League City (map). Social hour starts at 6:30.
- CLASC 45th Anniversary dinner, Saturday October 13, 2018 at Opus Ocean Grill, Watergate Harbor, 1510 Marina Bay Drive. Cocktails at 5:30, dinner at 6:30. See Evite for menu.
- Happy Hour, Friday October 19, 2018, Vino e Formaggio Cafe, 20801 Gulf Freeway, Unit 24, Webster, TX
Evites will be issued prior to all events providing more details for each activity.