Welcome to Clear Lake Area Ski Club
The Clear Lake Area Ski Club (CLASC) is a non-profit, member-operated social club that promotes the sports of snow skiing & snowboarding by offering trips to ski resorts throughout the world. We also offer non-skiing trips to exotic locations, our next being a river cruise in Portugal in September 2019. Other such trips have included Patagonia, Chile & Argentina, Costa Rica, Egypt, South Africa and the Galapogos Islands. We also offer adventure travel trips which have included bicycle touring in Austria and Holland, rafting in the Grand Canyon and scuba diving in Fiji.
President's Message (click here)
CLASC/TSC Trips 2018-2019
2018 Summer Expedition: Oct 24 - Nov 2 Patagonia, Chile & Argentina
Winter Expedition: Jan 18-26, 2019 Zermatt, Switzerland
Winter Shootout: Feb 2-9, 2019 Breckenridge, Colorado
Final Showdown: Feb 23 - Mar 2, 2019 Whitefish, Montana
2019 Fall Expedition: Sept 25 - Oct 5, 2019 Portugal, Douro River Cruise
see 2019 Trips Flyer for additional information on 2017-2018 Season trips.
RECENT EXCURSIONS 2017 - 2018
2017 CLASC Sailing Trip - British Virgin Islands May 6-13, 2017. Twenty-nine CLASC members enjoyed this fabulous trip.
2017 Summer Expedition: Iceland, August 21 -29, 2017
2018 Summer Expedition: Patagonia, Chile & Argentina, Oct 24- Nov 2.
For photos and commentary about these excursions go to the TRIPS page under Additional Information, Trip Articles.
Events and Activities
- Membership Meeting will be Friday, February 1, 2019, South Shore Harbor Golf Club, 4300 South Shore Blvd, League City, TX 77573 (map) . Program will be Tom Burns from Sun and Ski.
- Happy Hour, February 15, 2019, Chinese New Year theme at Malay Malay, 2508 Gulf Frwy, Suite 102, League City, TX 77573
- Membership meeting Friday, March 8, 2019, South Shore Harbor Golf Club, 4300, South Shore Blvd, League City, TX 77573 (map).
- Saint Patrick's Day party, Sunday, March 17, 2019, at Kathy and Charles' house, details forthcoming.
- Happy Hour, March 22, 2019. Location to be determined.
Evites will be issued prior to all events providing more details for each activity.